Council minutes up until October 2019 are now available! You can read the October minutes by clicking here. A full backlog of minutes is available at www.sotvchurch.com/council.
As the October minutes say, on Sunday, December 15, we will be holding a congregational meeting following our regular 9:30 AM worship service. The purpose of this meeting is fourfold, as we will be…
- Voting to fill vacant positions on the council
- Voting to approve the church’s operating budget for 2020
- Reviewing and conducting the first of two votes on the new church constitution
- Important note: per the requirements of the constitutional update process, you may click here to view a digital copy of the draft constitution up for approval on December 15. Due to the document’s length of 19 pages, we ask all members who wish to review the document ahead of time to view this document digitally. If you need a print copy of the document, these are available from the church office.
- Discussing capital improvement options for the church building and grounds
We ask all voting members to attend this meeting! All voting members should have received/should be receiving a postcard in the mail announcing the meeting.